1 liqueur poured over shaved ice
2 thick milkshake containing ice cream
3 a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk) [syn: ice]
- frappé (cold)
- Liqueur poured over shaved ice.
- In the context of "New England": Thick milkshake containing ice cream.
- /fʁap/, /fRap/
Nounfrappe (plural frappes)
- Third person singular form of frapper
Frappe can refer to two drinks:
- Frappe, the New England name for a thick ice cream milkshake
- Greek frappé coffee, a foam-covered cold coffee drink
- Le temps frappé, a French term for musical downbeat